- ISKCON Phoenix
- ISKCON B.Acceuil
- ISKCON CPD
- Rose-Belle Centre
- Baie Du Cap Centre
- Harinama Sankirtan
- Nama-Hatta Programmes
- Food for Life
- ISKCON Youth Forum
- Bhakti Music Academy
- Peace Formula Campaign
- Prison Preaching
- House Programme
- Devotional Life
- Accepting a spiritual master
- Japa Meditation
- Tulasi Devi
- Practicing at Home
- The four regulative principles
- Additional principles
- Marriage in Krishna Consciousness
- Vaishnava Songs
- House Programmes
- Saints and Incarnations
- Audio & Video
Ten offenses against the holy name of the Lord
The offenses agaisnt the chanting of the holy name are as follows:
1. To blaspheme the devotees who have dedicated their lives for propagating the holy name of the Lord.
2. To consider the names of the demigods like Lord Shiva or Lord Brahma to be equal to, or independent of, the holy name of Lord Vishnu.
3. To disobey the orders of the spiritual master.
4. To blaspheme the Vedic literature or literature in pursuance of the Vedic version.
5. To consider the glories of chanting the maha-mantra to be imagination.
6. To give some interpretation on the holy name of the Lord.
7. To commit sinful activities on the strength of chanting the holy name of the Lord.
8. To consider chanting of Hare Krishna one of the auspicious ritualistic activities offered in the Vedas as fruitive activities(karma-kanda).
9. To instruct a faithless person about the glories of the holy name.
10. To not have complete faith in the chanting of the holy names and to maintain material attachments, even after understanding so many instructions on this matter.
It is also an offense to be inattentive while chanting.
Every devotee who claims to be a Vaisnava must strictly guard against these offenses in order to quickly achieve the desired success, which is Krishna-prema (Love of God).